Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bradford Store...De Ja Vu?

Jeanie and I went back to the Bradford Store yesterday to get some new pictures of our girls. My camera battery died about half way through, so I don't have the second half of the day's pictures. I took way too many pictures, but with toddlers, you have to take a lot to get a few good ones. Fun to see how much 9 months makes...here's the post from the last time we went last August.


Alathea and Kathryn

"Hey, this chair is just my size!"


Playing with the bowl of discarded peanut shells

3 comments:

Anne said...

Rebecca, these are super cute! She does look so surprised at how perfectly she fits in the little rocker!....and I think Kathryn needs to have a chat with Alathea about keeping her dress straps pulled up;)

Anonymous said...

I like all of the new pictures ... Kathryn looks adorable, as always!

Anonymous said...

Ack - these are simply precious!!!