Friday, September 26, 2008

Shoes

Kathryn's new fascination/obsession is shoes...putting on anyone's shoes she can find and trying to walk in them. I'm amazed at how well she can do, especially with things like my flip flops. I have tons of pictures of her wearing different shoes, but since that's probably cutest to me since I'm her mother, I'll just put two here.



And one just for fun...one of the reasons I love being a mom is that I get to see this sweet smile every day (well, most days!) Thank you, Lord, for this sweet girlie.

5 comments:

meghann said...

she is SUCH A CUTIE PIE!!!! looking at her makes me have a slight desire for a girlie:)

Em said...

Totally cute!

Unknown said...

love the shoes!!!!

3orange1blonde said...

wow. those shoes are huge! She's so little when you see her next to big shoes, eh? Very precious.

The Brown Family said...

The dress up begins! How fun!

I wanted to let you know that Nick is mentioned in our last blog entry! http://thebrownsbanterings.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful day!
Gisele