my kids are obsessed with the printer too lol. this is so sweet. Found your blog on mcmama's :) Your little girl is beautiful and congratulations on the baby on its way. Mine are 16mo apart and I love it; looks like yours well be close as well
My printer issue is with my 2 kittes. As soon as they hear the printer, Colbu Jack jumps up on top and turns it off! After I turn it back on, Tiny Girl pulls out the paper with her teeth and jams it up! I now have to put them in my room and close the door before I can print anything. Oh the joys of being a "mommy". Thanks for sharing your cute story! Teresa
5 comments:
Oh! Cute! Future church receptionist maybe? :)
Thanks for sharing. Love, Marilyn
Adorable!
my kids are obsessed with the printer too lol. this is so sweet. Found your blog on mcmama's :) Your little girl is beautiful and congratulations on the baby on its way. Mine are 16mo apart and I love it; looks like yours well be close as well
My printer issue is with my 2 kittes. As soon as they hear the printer, Colbu Jack jumps up on top and turns it off! After I turn it back on, Tiny Girl pulls out the paper with her teeth and jams it up! I now have to put them in my room and close the door before I can print anything. Oh the joys of being a "mommy". Thanks for sharing your cute story! Teresa
Post a Comment