Last weekend I went to Wheaton with Kathryn, partly to visit my family and partly to play at Credo's 10th year reunion. For those of you who don't know, Credo is a Christian chamber music program that my former viola teacher started. I loved having the chance to play so much on Saturday, although my arms were quite tired at the end of the day. My viola chops aren't as in shape as they used to be! I enjoyed a nice visit with my parents, although the house felt very empty with just Kathryn and me staying there...I'm used to a lot of activity when everyone is around for Christmas. Kathryn and her cousin Hayden kept each other company on Friday and Monday. Here are a few shots of the cousins at play. They are only 3 months apart.
"Giddiup, Horsey!"

My mom and I took the kids to the shoe store, then on to the park. It's fun that the kids are old enough to really play together.


"Promise you won't tell anyone!"
2 comments:
I wish I'd known you were in town - I'd love to catch up sometime!
just beautiful pictures...man, I love the blogging..
Post a Comment