You're so beautiful, Reba!
reba, darling, you two are just too cute.
Wow, between this picture and your last one you really popped. You look great with that cute belly!
You are super cute!
RADIANT, RADIANT, RADIANT!!! You look so beautiful and I'm so grateful for that picture!! Grow Swan, Grow!!
you are so cute:) luv ya!
You look radiant! I am so excited for all (almost) 4 of you!
Post a Comment
Little thoughts and updates from Nick, Rebecca, Kathryn, and Daniel
7 comments:
You're so beautiful, Reba!
reba, darling, you two are just too cute.
Wow, between this picture and your last one you really popped. You look great with that cute belly!
You are super cute!
RADIANT, RADIANT, RADIANT!!! You look so beautiful and I'm so grateful for that picture!! Grow Swan, Grow!!
you are so cute:) luv ya!
You look radiant! I am so excited for all (almost) 4 of you!
Post a Comment