Kathryn has been really into "helping" me cook this last week. Every time I go into the kitchen, she drags a chair across to the counter saying, "I want to see" (well, it's more like "Ah seeee"). Then she pulls all of the measuring spoons out and "cooks" with me. I try not to think about kitchen sanitation as I put all the spoons she's sucked on back in the drawer. :) She's also been very into wearing an apron, which is so funny. I think I'm going to make her one for Christmas.
These are actually some of my sweetest times as a mother. I hope that Kathryn always wants to cook alongside me...I love having a daughter and hope the future brings lots of time in the kitchen together. What sweet times these are.



2 comments:
i love her piggie tails!!!!!!!
I adore the huge apron! She's so sweet!!!
Post a Comment