Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Hard to believe there are only 7 weeks until my due date! Just a quick update...I've started going to the Dr. every 2 weeks, which is exciting. This baby is coming soon! Nick and I are slowly going through the house trying to organize things and get rid of what we can to declutter the house and make room for another bed and person (and all the stuff that comes with a baby!) I have discovered that having a baby is highly motivating to get projects done that I've been procrastinating on. For instance, I spent the evening filling frames in Kathryn's room that have been empty for more than a year. What a nice feeling to have them done! Next on the list is organizing my recipes a little better on the computer. Then finishing the stockings that never got finished before Christmas. And maybe making a bunch of nursing covers so I have some in stock already made. We'll see on that one. We'll also move some furniture around, moving the futon into the computer room and setting up a toddler bed for Kathryn in her room with the crib. I'll post pictures when we switch things around. But for now, it's 1 am and I must get to bed!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Fun Rebecca!
If I actually get to nurse this time, I'll want a cover!

Anonymous said...

You're getting so close! How exciting!! I like watching your pregnancy progress just a few weeks ahead of me. Make sure to have a lovely birth story for my sake, okay? ;)

Campbell said...

reba, you're so funny. and from what is sounds like, so nesting! we miss you all. our hearts are very much still in charlotte with you.

praying for a smooth and joyful birth of swan-ling 2!

Em said...

Hooray for the final stretch! Can't wait to see some pictures! :)

Mrs. Reyes said...

I'm so excited for you! I'll be praying for a safe delivery!