Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Update

For those of you who care about such things, I went to the doctor yesterday and the good news is that I'm 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced...looking back on 2 years ago on the blog, I realize this is about where I was with Kathryn a week before she was born. So maybe I'll be blessed with another short labor this time (hopefully not too short, though!) I will most likely be delivering at Lake Norman, which means 10 more miles of driving for us. So....we'll just have to leave a little more time so we don't have a highway baby. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Nick better read up on delivery technique?

Em Campbell said...

oh goodness, reba! no highway baby! nick really will hyper-ventilate! and plus then you'd have to name the babe like ditch or backseat or something like that.