Sunday, March 01, 2009

Still Waiting...

Just wanted to give the heads up that we'll try to keep the blog current with news when Bambino arrives...keep checking! No news yet. And hopefully not tonight since there's quite the "snowstorm" outside right now....at least a few inches! The roads are probably a mess, though, so hopefully Little One will wait to come until the snow melts (probably sometime tomorrow, given the weather around here).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if you went into labor tonight it would have to be a homebirth. Haha, that would be exciting!!

I'll be checking your blog for updates every day! ;D

Katie Coons said...

Praying for you Becca! Can't wait till bambino arrives! It will be so fun to see you this summer!
Love,
Katie

Mrs. Reyes said...

Are you guys getting hit by the snowstorm I am seeing on the news? You are all in my prayers!

3orange1blonde said...

Will be checking the blog often! Can't wait to hear. I need a picture!!!