Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow!

Here's what we woke up to this morning- a lovely 4 inches of snow! This is the most snow I've seen since moving here 4 1/2 years ago, and sadly it's mostly melted now. Charlotte weather is so weird...T-shirts one week and snow the next. I'm just glad that I didn't go into labor last night, as that might have been quite an adventure, and not the kind we are wanting. :)



Our glamorous snowlady

We spent a good part of the morning playing outside with the Lechners, then headed over to their house for some hot chocolate....yum!


And a lovely family shot of everyone pretty much straight out of bed...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Indiana! Ha!

Love, Mom Swan

Jeanie said...

I miss the snow already! It sure was fun while it lasted!

Mrs. Reyes said...

Glad to hear the snow hasn't complicated things for you guys - I was definitely thinking of you last night. Your snow lady is so cute! You actually have more on the ground there in Charlotte than we've got here in Chicago...and you can keep it. ;) Hope all continue to go smoothly - can't wait to see pictures of the new bambino!!!