Friday, March 06, 2009

Maybe this is the Day...

I woke up with contractions this morning at 5:30, and they've been pretty steady since then, although the timing is not super consistent. So we'll see! :) The doctor said I was 4 cm yesterday at my appointment (!), so hopefully if this ends up being a false alarm, this baby will come sooner than later. We'll keep you posted!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope for your sake it is!!!! (and won't discourage you with all my "false" labor at 4cm stories)

Keep us updated. I'll be praying for you today!!!!!

Mrs. Reyes said...

You will be in my prayers!

Em said...

Hooray!! Keep us posted!

Nancy Taylor said...

based on your past experience, if you haven't already left, GET TO THE HOSPITAL!

Jules Anne said...

Yay for the baby BOY!! I just heard! Congrats!

Em said...

Congratulations!!

Em said...

Daniel's public demands pictures.