Sunday, March 08, 2009

It's A Boy!

Daniel Carlisle Swan
Born 3/6/09
8 lbs. 1 oz, 20.5 inches

Welcome to the world, little Daniel! We got home today from the hospital, thanking the Lord for a smooth delivery of our handsome little man. We love him already! Thank you, friends, for all your prayers...the Lord is very kind to us. We feel rich indeed. Here are a few pictures of our little guy...I'll post more of the birth story soon.


21 comments:

Nancy Taylor said...

So cute--thanks for posting pictures, I've been eagerly awaiting them! I can't believe how big that tiny little diaper looks on him...

The Nilsen Nest said...

He is precious! Does he have a little dimple!? Congratulations!

meghann said...

been waiting for some pics!!!! so good to see a boy in the family!!!! is that a dimple i see on that sweet boy?

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy!! Congrats to the new Swan Four!!

Lindsay said...

HUGE congrats to you guys!!!! Seriously Reba, he's adorable.
I will be praying for all the transitions that come with a new little one. And that you get lots of sweet moments and memories over these next few weeks:)

Em said...

Daniel is so beautiful! Congratulations to you and Nick and Big Sis Kathryn! God is so good!!

Mrs. Reyes said...

I'm speechless. He is stunning. SO happy for all of you! Congratulations!!!!!!

Mary Ellen Gillmore said...

Congratulations! He is such a sweet little guy! I'm so excited that you had a boy...I guess I like little boys!:o)
I pray that you will be able to enjoy these first weeks since they are so special and go by so quickly.

Denise said...

What a cutie!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to read teh birth story, I love those!

JJandFive said...

he's soooo handsome : )

Dahl Family said...

yay!!! From the Dahl Clan!!! Love you guys and praising God that all went well!!!

Mark D. Taylor said...

Good job, Bec! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in a few days.

Dad

Jessica Moore said...

YES! I called "boy" :)
Oh, My, Goodness!!! SO PRECIOUS. I LOVE the dimple. Congrats! I am looking forward to holding him soon :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! Thanks for letting me visit you yesterday. You're gonna make a great momma of two!

Em Campbell said...

oh reba, so wonderful! so happy for you! what a cute little man. i think he looked like you in that first pick. miss you all!

Spirit of Adoption said...

wow! What a handsome little guy! Congratulations!

Katie Coons said...

Awesome! He's so handsome! Congratulations Swan family, I can't wait to meet Daniel this summer:) Blessings on you as you continue to welcome this little guy into your family:)
love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, Daniel! We are excited Ty has another cousin to play with!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nick and Rebecca! He is so precious and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. You have quite the blog going on very professional.I wouldn't know the 1st thing about starting a blog. LOL! See you in April.
The Cassarino's

3orange1blonde said...

wow...great job making the most beautiful baby in the whole world!! he's just perfect! I don't think you knew, right? The sex? Wow! This is so much fun. Wish I could make you some tater tot hot dish or something. Praise the Lord that He is here and you are o.k. wow.

Becky Evans said...

Daniel is precious! I love his middle name (same as mine). Can't wait to meet him this summer.