Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Pictures








Sorry the pictures have been a little slow in coming...We've been enjoying wonderful visits with family members and getting the hang of being a family of 4 now. Hopefully soon I'll get back into the swing of blogging and email...but I'm not in a rush for now. I'm enjoying the last few days before life has to resume for real. :)

5 comments:

Em Campbell said...

so handsome

3orange1blonde said...

Don't you ever apologize for being slow...you have to have to enjoy and take your time. just breath right now and nurse...that's all!! He really does resemble Kathryn. It's just wondrful and the shot with him with the gray...so plush and just shows him off. Yip, yip for you!!

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

hi daniel and kathryn from your cousin ty

Denise said...

I think he really looks like nick! he is adorable!!! makes me want a boy too *grins* :)