Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meanwhile...

Here's what the big sister has been up to the last few days...

Playing with her new "digger" from Mamaw and Papaw; she became fascinated with them since my mom started pointing them out to her when they were driving.

Putting money in her new "piggy" bank

Copying my every move, including wanting to "nurse" her babies and carry around her animals with the baby bjorn

And the lovely artwork from painting time with Nana

4 comments:

Em Campbell said...

oh my goodness, reba, what a little sweetheart! she's watching her momma lay down her life for her little ones. what a good example you're setting for your little lady to follow!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope Savannah does that too! Has she been jealous?

Madeira girl said...

I love it! We have some great pictures of Riley "nursing" her baby doll, under a blanket and everything! I love how they desire to copy their mommy. Congrats on a boy and have so much fun! I miss the baby stage a bunch!

Margaret Feit said...

How has she been doing with having a baby brother?