Saturday, April 18, 2009

.siblings.

I found this video on my camera...I think it's from the day we brought Daniel home from the hospital. He's a lot bigger now than in this movie, but you get the idea of how much Kathryn dotes on "her Daniel." I love it.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's definitely right at the beginning--still with his hospital blanket. Very cute. And my wonderful voice in the background as well. Love Mom

Margaret Feit said...

so sweet!

JJandFive said...

So precious!

Ashley said...

awww. this is precious!

Carolyn said...

Aww, I love how doting she is!! Its fun to hear her talking away, too. Has she had a hard time "sharing mommy" at all?

Anne said...

That is such a sweet video! At first I thought your mom talking was Nick, haha! I was thinking that his voice had gotten quite high pitched since the birth of his son:)