Saturday, April 25, 2009

.buddies.

I am truly grateful that Kathryn has been so loving towards Daniel. It's fun thinking of their little friendship in the future. Speaking of which, do any of my readers have thoughts/ideas on how to move a baby in the same room with a toddler? We're thinking of moving the kids in together this summer sometime...has anyone reading this done that? Any advice?




3 comments:

Jeanie said...

I must laugh after I just posted about our two little girls and their shared bedtime (and the lack of sleep :) You already know not to look here for advice on this any time soon :) But knowing your little angels, they'll most likely do great! And I love the pictures of them...isn't God so good to bless you with such wonderful gifts in your children!!

paulandrews said...

Nick, your kids are super-cute! I'm glad to see things are going so well!

3orange1blonde said...

hey lady. Just looked on here to see pics of your precious bundle! wow...you guys make (I know God does!) such cuties!!
The only thoughts that came blaring to my head when you were talking about moving siblings to the same room, is "sooner than later".