It's a Nikon D40. I love it. It's pretty small for a DSL camera, and it takes really clear pictures. I especially like that the shutter speed is so fast (3 pictures per second), which is great for shooting pictures of babies and kids. I also have a 50mm lens (about $100) that I love, although it doesn't autofocus on the D40. The lens is worth it in my opinion, because it does great in low light (the aperature goes up to 1.8, if that means anything to you). The next model up from mine is the D50 which does autofocus with that extra lens, and I know a lot of professionals who use the D50. But it IS more money, so that plays in. Hope that helps...email me if you have any more questions about it.
I my goodness he's gotten so big! I cannot wait to hold that sweet little one! He looks so different than Kathryn at that age! Anyway, I'm so glad you're comign to Elieen's!
I LOVE this sweet baby. And I totally recognize him. I don't know who he looks like exactly, but as with both Bethany and Alison when they were little, if he were here I would be confused as to who is mother actually is.
You are doing some fantastic photography! Love, Mom (still can't get my blogger status fixed because of a blog I started on grandpa Taylor and never used.)
6 comments:
Becca,
I'm looking into buying a new camera, what kind do you have?
For such beautiful pictures I must say!!!
Katie
It's a Nikon D40. I love it. It's pretty small for a DSL camera, and it takes really clear pictures. I especially like that the shutter speed is so fast (3 pictures per second), which is great for shooting pictures of babies and kids. I also have a 50mm lens (about $100) that I love, although it doesn't autofocus on the D40. The lens is worth it in my opinion, because it does great in low light (the aperature goes up to 1.8, if that means anything to you). The next model up from mine is the D50 which does autofocus with that extra lens, and I know a lot of professionals who use the D50. But it IS more money, so that plays in. Hope that helps...email me if you have any more questions about it.
Oh my goodness, cuteness overload!!!
I my goodness he's gotten so big! I cannot wait to hold that sweet little one! He looks so different than Kathryn at that age!
Anyway, I'm so glad you're comign to Elieen's!
I LOVE this sweet baby. And I totally recognize him. I don't know who he looks like exactly, but as with both Bethany and Alison when they were little, if he were here I would be confused as to who is mother actually is.
You are doing some fantastic photography!
Love, Mom (still can't get my blogger status fixed because of a blog I started on grandpa Taylor and never used.)
Um, he is just unbelievable gorgeous.
Post a Comment