Thursday, July 16, 2009

.4 months.



Our sweet little boy is growing so quickly. 4 month stats were 16 lbs. 4 oz (75th %), 90-95th % for length. Daniel continues to be such a delight to us. He is such a pleasant baby, which is wonderful. He really only fusses when he's hungry or tired and occasionally when he can't see anyone around (as soon as he makes eye contact, his face splits into a big grin). I am enjoying every second of time with this little guy, but even still I feel like time is flying by me faster than I can keep up with. And so I can look back on this post when I'm scrapbooking a year from now to see what was happening this month: accomplishments for this month are rolling over both ways (although I have yet to see it!), eating every 3 1/2 hours (almost on the dot! He's way more predictable than Kathryn was, and I thought SHE ate like clockwork!). He's pretty much taking three 2 hour naps, and sleeping 8-10 hours at night. I'm so thankful for our little guy- can't picture life without him now!

No comments: