Monday, August 03, 2009

.outer banks.

How how I love the beach! We've been back now for a week from the Outer Banks (Kill Devil Hills this year), and I'm already missing it. We had a wonderful week with my mom's extended family. More pictures to come when I get pictures from Margaret's camera and the professional photographer. But here are a few...(I compressed the file size to save time downloading to the blog, so if you want to print any of the pictures, let me know and I can change it)

Sunrise






Kathryn and Papa

Deja Vu of 2 years ago...I have a picture of Bethany holding Kathryn at the OBX when Kathryn was Daniel's age and size

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Rebecca. I also love the beach and wish we were closer to one. Watching Tyler for the day, I thought we would go to the Farmer's Market, they have wagons I can put him in with the vegetables. Ha! Enjoyed our short visit with all of you. Love, Marilyn

Jeanie said...

Loving all your "artsy" shots! Makes me miss the beach!