Friday, October 23, 2009

Daniel Boy

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month! I am probably overdue for some life updates, so first some of the littlest in our bunch- "Daniel Boy" (as we usually call him) is now 7 1/2 months old! Is that possible?? What a blessing this little guy has been to us. He continues to be a very easy-going baby, although he's starting to show a little more feisty-ness, usually when a toy is taken from him or when he's waiting to eat...he gets really mad. But since those are really the only times he ever cries, I think it's kind of cute. He is really into playing with little toys (more like just putting everything in his mouth), and can stay quite content with the little basket of baby toys. He is mostly still taking two naps a day, although sometimes I end up keeping him up and just giving him one long afternoon nap. Thankfully he's pretty flexible and can go either way. He's sitting pretty well now and starting to "army crawl" more and more. He's very happy now that I've been giving him baby food. He LOVES Kathryn...it is so cute to see the two of them together. She can usually get him to laugh, even if he's fussy. His face just lights up whenever she's around. So I think I've already gotten replaced as number one in his eyes. :)


Enjoying the beautiful Fall weather...first time in the swings!

Two cute little teeth on the bottom!

I love this picture...I don't know why. I guess it's the "tough guy" look.

After looking at pictures of Kathryn from this age, I realized that I could put him in the highchair...I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before. He just still seems like such a baby to me, and Kathryn seemed so old at every stage. I guess that's what happens with baby number 2.


4 comments:

Hilary Ann said...

Great pictures! I especially like the one that's 2nd from the bottom . . . what beautiful eyes!

Carolyn said...

He is adorable!!! It was so fun to see him yesterday.

Anonymous said...

He is so precious, thanks for the new pictures.

Love, Mamaw Swan

Em Campbell said...

we're lovin' watchin' your little ones from afar. love you too!

Em and e