A few recent pictures of the kids...


Daniel kept sticking his tongue out because it was so cold.
I think he liked the way the cold felt on his face.

One of the rare times Daniel Boy is crying...
only because he's mad at dropping a toy.
only because he's mad at dropping a toy.


Kathryn very proudly displaying her gingerbread house. It was all I could do to construct it fast enough before she could eat all the candy in the bowls. A few pieces did make their way actually onto the house.

And some recent house pictures:
Toilets and bathroom cabinets are in!
Toilets and bathroom cabinets are in!

Kitchen cabinets are in

Kitchen floor and countertops are in...you can kind of see the flooring in this picture. The rest of it is covered by cardboard at the moment

View into the kitchen and eating area. Railing is also in, still in need of stain.

And how I spent my Saturday morning...almost dying during a half marathon. I'm glad I ran it, although I was exhausted afterward. I'm not as young as I once was!

7 comments:
Your new house is coming together nicely! It will be beautiful! Wow!
Way to go on the race! What was your time? I love half-marathons....so much nicer than the full distance. :)
My race time was 2:09ish. :)
AWESOME! Both on the house and the race. I'm totally inspired! There's one in Vancouver in May and it's my goal to finish it before it would be difficult to run again:)
Way to go running it in 2:09. 2:45 is my record. :)
Rebecca, How on earth did you get your Ginger Bread House to come out looking so nice? Look at my Profile Pic to see the one that I did with the Moore Children. Still can't figure out what happened....;o)
Rebecca, How on earth did you get your Ginger Bread House to come out looking so nice? See my Profile Pic of the one that I did with the Moore Children! ha. There is only so much I can blame in the kids!~ Teresa.....;o)
Post a Comment