
Yep, you guessed it. From the other room I hear "Mommy, my hair's not long anymore!" Oh. Dear. To look on the bright side, it could have been worse had I not stopped her when I did. And thankfully pigtails cover up most of the damage. But let's just say she'll have to wear pigtails for a looooong time, and yes, I cried. Oh well, it's just hair, right? (Hey, at least I'm trying to laugh about it.)
10 comments:
=( I would cry, too
I cried when Bethany did it. Was that your wedding she was scheduled for with less than a whole head of hair? My kids all did it twice not very far apart, so keep those scissors out of reach for awhile:)
So are you gonna put up a picture of the budding beautician and her first work of art?
All my girls have done this. At least once. Sorry! : (
TOTALLY feeling your pain girl. Piper has cut her hair FOUR times in the past few months!!!!
I hid the scissors after the second time but forgot a few pair:((
TOTALLY feeling your pain girl. Piper has cut her hair FOUR times in the past few months!!!!
I want to see a picture of her new do! ;)
Mom writes:
Trauma!!! Nancy and Meg and your other friends have said it all. Where's the picture or will that give her too much positive reinforcement for this dirty deed? And when is the wedding she's in? Hopefully it will have time to grow back by then. When you were the bride and Bethany did this Nancy was ready to have Bethany step down from her flower girl role if it bothered you, but I think you just laughed when we told you! Sarah Meyer cut Tovey's hair once and Margaret was really mad. Sarah had lots--Tovey barely had any! Jeremy cut his right up to the hairline in front so it looked like a part. Maybe Stephen did too. I don't remember you girls doing it but you probably did. I think Alison said she wanted to look like her dad when she shaved off one whole side.
PS from Mom
I can totally understand you crying but I am chuckling as I type this.
Bravo, seems to me, is a remarkable phrase
Post a Comment