Kathryn has been such a sweetie the last few weeks. Of course, there are days that are still hard, but overall I think being 3 agrees with her (and me) quite well. She just seems to be more aware of common sense things and is growing in independence with things like feeding herself, getting dressed (kind of), and brushing her teeth, to name a few. And I think we can finally say she's potty trained during the day....HURRAY! Glad that we're over that hill.


Yes, that little mischievous grin is thinking about how fun it would be to throw this snowball at Mommy.

On a general update note, I'm thankful that life seems to be settling into a nice routine with the two kids. I no longer feel like I have quite a juggling act with a baby and toddler schedule, now that Daniel is kind of on the same schedule as Kathryn. Life feels full, but very enjoyable right now...it's a nice place to be. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment