Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beach Pics

Okay, so we've been back from Holden Beach for more than a month now. And I haven't posted since April. Well, for those of you who are still reading the blog, here are a few pictures from our trip. We spent the week with the Lechners and Seavers ON the beach, which was fantastic. Going "off season" made it super affordable, and we had a great time. I will say, this is perhaps the first vacation where I really felt like a grown-up, realizing that if we (the parents) didn't clean up and make meals, no one would. It was one of those weird reality moments of feeling like real adults (I know, it's about time!)


.the kids. 7 under 7. not bad.
(and Daniel is only slightly outnumbered!)

.love my blue-eyed boys.

.us.

.daniel.


.miss k.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What great pictures! I love the one of Daniel and Nick.