Sunday, September 17, 2006

Another No Show!

Well, I'm sorry to say that our 2nd ultrasound didn't yield much more than the first one... We still don't know the sex of our baby! The nurse said that it was moving around so much she couldn't see anything (she said it was a little fish!), and then when it finally settled down a little bit, its legs were crossed. Can you believe it?!? But all that aside, our baby has 10 fingers and 10 toes (phew!) Everything else is looking good. So I guess we'll have to wait until January to see if this little booger is a boy or girl. It will make the anticipation all that much greater! I have been feeling "Speck" move all the time, which is amazing. Nick can feel it moving too, which is a lot of fun. Well, I have to sign off now because we're leaving in a few minutes for a meeting. Love to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this little booger has really put you through the ringer with all the ultrasound hassles! :) I wish you could find out, but I'm glad it will add to your anticipation. (Also, you'll probably receive more practical gifts!)

Taylor Family said...

Just like the "olden days" (when you were born!
Love
Mom

Rebecca said...

Becky,

Here is the address:

Crossway Community Church
6400 Prosperity Church Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28269

In the memo, just remember to put "Nick Swan- Pastoral development fund"

Thank you so much!