I learned something new a few weeks ago, and that is that Starbucks offers kid's size hot chocolate for close to $1. It is a little smaller than a "tall," but not by a huge amount. It's not on the menu, so you have to ask for it (I asume they do it for coffee too, although I don't know for sure). And for the amount of sugar that's in it, it's probably about the right size! :) I've also made a wonderous discovery: "Trader Joe's Natural Mint Hot Chocolate" tastes almost identical to Starbucks's "Peppermint Hot Chocolate." As a hot chocolate coneseur (sp?), this is a very exciting discovery (ok, really it just means I can have really yummy hot chocolate every morning!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!! ~ Christina
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!! :)
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Okay, I might have just said that all 3 times... not sure if it worked... but I'm really looking forward to seeing you :)
Hey Becca,
I think you made a marvelous discovery:) I also wanted to let you know I'm praying for you as this time draws closer and closer- and will continue to do so.
Love
Katie
Post a Comment