Thursday, July 19, 2007

Phone Troubles

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you the heads up that our land line is not working at the moment...so we're not receiving any incoming calls. I think maybe our phone line got crossed with someone else's. Hopefully it will be cleared up by Tuesday. (although really hopefully before then!!) So email is the best way to get ahold of me for now. I may have Nick's cell phone tomorrow. Sorry I'm kind of out of contact for the moment.

Rebecca

2 comments:

Marge said...

This reminds me of something that happened to us last summer. I could make calls out but couldn't receive incoming calls. The repairman came, took the cover off the phone box on the outside of the house, and was shocked to find it completely packed full of earwigs! After cleaning them out, the phone worked fine. Weird! He said he'd seen bees before, but never earwigs. Have you checked for bugs? ;)

Marge

Rebecca said...

Hmmm...I had not thought of that, although the thought of seeing bees OR earwigs in our phone box kind of creeps me out, so maybe I'll have Nick check! :)