Last week Kathryn and I spent a wonderful few days with Gram (my Mom's Mom) while Nick was in Maryland. What an enjoyable time we had! I always love time together with Gram...not only does she make her guests feel welcome and special, but she is so much fun to spend time with! We made jewelry in her workshop (3 new pair of earrings!), went out to lunch at a very cute cafe, enjoyed wonderful cooking (Gram's salads are my favorite!), watched two movies, took Kathryn to the park, went shopping (Gram entertained Kathryn with the three-way mirror while I tried things on), and even fit in a trip to the tailor to alter a dress that Gram bought me for my birthday. All in 2 1/2 days! Thank you, Gram, for the wonderful visit!
On the dock where there were tons of cool-looking boats anchored
4 comments:
you look so much alike!! your gram looks incredible...nice to know you will age well, huh?
Your gram is the perfect image of a sweet grandma! :)
Oh wow!..some of those pics of Kathryn and Gram are worth blowing up and framin in her room. Can I adopt your gram? You can see kindness in her eyes. Kathryn looks very content too. If you want to be invited to my blog, do you mind giving me your email address? For some reason I can't access it from your profile! Thanks and thank you too for sharing those precious pics..what a family legacy. This is Lisa Miller, by the way...my blog name doesn't illude to that!
Can you believe that woman is a great grandmother six times over?
Carol
Post a Comment