Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ice Cream!

After 6 weeks of not having the stomach for ice cream (what?!? I know, crazy), I had my first "craving" for a Dairy Queen Blizzard Friday evening, so Kathryn and I packed up to find the nearest one. Needless to say, she LOVED her kittie cone (which was huge, by the way). She was very absorbed in eating her cone...could hardly get her to look at me.

"Okay, here I go..."

"You didn't think I could eat that much, did you Mom?"


"Oooo, they didn't tell me about the cone!"

And one more picture for fun...This picture cracks me up.

4 comments:

Em said...

That last picture is just too cute! You'll have to save that as blackmail for the future. :)

3orange1blonde said...

oh wow. she is so precious. I'm sure you didn't help her find those, right? She probably just dressed up on her own? I'm so glad that maybe you're feeling a little bit better? I'll pray that this week is a good week and you find peace and rest.

Anonymous said...

mmmm...you can't beat soft serve ice cream.

JJandFive said...

Love the icecream pics! : ) mmmmmm.....