Saturday, November 22, 2008

Playing


Well, I'm a little sad to see the beautiful weather turn into being quite cold outside (I know, it's not THAT cold compared with a lot of other places, but I've quickly become used to Southern climate.) We enjoyed a few days outside last week while the leaves were still pretty on the ground. And now more of our time has been spent inside, like trying out the new Elmo coloring book I got Kathryn at Dollar Tree. That is a great place to go for "art" stuff for 2 year olds, by the way. I love how concentrated Kathryn looks in this picture...I think she gets that furrowed brow from her mother. :)

2 comments:

Em said...

I love the little "piggies" in Kathryn's hair. So cute and grown up!

Robin said...

I absolutely love that she has piggy tails now! They are wonderfully cute!!!!