It's hard for me to believe that this week I'll be 6 months into this pregnancy! Did I say it's flying by? I'll wait til the end of the week to take a belly picture, but thought I would write a blurb about it first. Physically I've been feeling great, for which I'm very grateful. I think I'm nearing the end of running days for a while, but meeting Jeanie 3 days a week has been very motivating to get some exercise. I consider the second trimester the "glory days" of pregnancy for me, when I am not tired or too uncomfortable. So I've been enjoying this nice little window. :) Kathryn is kind of getting the idea of a baby in my stomach...we talk about it almost every day, although I'm sure she has no idea of how much her life will change in a few months!
As far as anxiety about the baby or about the transition to 2 kids, I feel like there's been much grace from the Lord on this front. I remember with Kathryn worrying a lot about whether she was going to be healthy or not, and I thankfully haven't found my thoughts going down that path very often. More and more, I'm just getting really excited to meet this little peanut inside of me, and although I know life will dramatically change, I have a feeling that it may be an easier transition for us than going from 0 to 1. I may be totally wrong about that, but it's been nice just trusting that God will give us wisdom and strength to handle adjustments as our family grows. We go in for an ultrasound tomorrow, and as of now we're not going to find out the sex. I'm actually kind of excited about waiting until March to know (sorry, I know it drives everyone ELSE crazy.) But we may have finally picked out our names, which is fun. And those will have to wait until Spring as well. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whenever it may be, it will be so fun to find out what you are having! I can't believe you are 6 months!!! I guess that makes sense since I am 4.5 months. You are in the homestretch!!!
So, it is now the end of the week and so I sing this song,
"I've been waiting for a picture too, to come into my life---
Yeah, waiting..."
O.k. that was so corny..don't tell my sister I emailed that!! hee!
Post a Comment